Fashion and Cider Social

Join me at Passport Fashions USA Boutique

This Saturday at 1 Pm, stop by for some "not your Grandma's" Cider and shop. Meet KC, shop owner, and hear what he has to say about style and fashion and what works for you and doesn't. Feel free to ask me questions about feeding and clothing the homeless, hungry, and those in need. He has an eye and ear of honesty to keep you fashion forward and ready.
Join me and KC at Passport Fashions USA Boutique
Event Highlights
  1. Awesome Fashion for men an women
  2. Great Cider and light appetizers
  3. Meet KC the shop owner
  4. My Cause: Taking Question on feeding and clothing the homeless and those in need.
I should know. I have been shopping with this guy for nearly 10 years or more. Please join me at 1 Pm.
Happy Holidays to all! Enjoy the pictures below and visit Passport Link:
Preview:
Snowy Resolution
Festive Diva
All about the swirl
My new gray hoodie! Love it!
Ms. Foxy Reds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!