Please Vote for My Passion: Karaoke

Let’s break the record and set the bar…

Please Vote for My Passion: Karaoke

Let’s break records and set a new bar…I need 1000 votes today! I am far behind my competition.  I do appreciate all who have voted and please remember you can vote every 24 hours. Love you for your support, friendship, and all that Jazz!!!Vote HerePlease vote for me and what I love…and please share the votes…I would love to win this prize to make karaoke bigger, better, and much more fun for us all!

When I win with your help, I will throw a victory party for us all. I never made it alone or did it alone, I appreciate every step, every stumble, and the people who along the way helped me up.

Vote here: DCSINGKING FEDEX Small Business Grant 

Warm and loving regards to all…

Sincerely,

~Ra.Free


AkuPass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!