Karoake In 2 Great Area Bars D.C.

Hello Everyone, I am your karaoke host, Ra.Free.

Thank you for choosing my Karaoke Party!!! You and your friends and family are welcome to join me anytime at my 2 locations.

Every Thursday, you will find me at Zeba on 14th Street NW at 9 PM. Starting next Wednesday 3.15.17, you will find me at The PASSENGER on 7th Street NW. Each bar offers its own special perks. I have attached the flyers which has more details. Please join me at Zeba or the PASSENGER for some great karaoke fun.

I have over 90,000 songs for you to play with. Please share with your friends and I look forward to singing with you soo.


#Karaoke #hookah #wednesdays #thursdays #Party #cocktails #tacos #specials #dcevents #eventsdc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!