Vote for My Karaoke! Like My Facebook Pages!

Vote for meEEEEEEE!

You, the people of the Washington, District of Columbia, Maryland and Arlington, Virginia have spoken! Like my page and vote for me to be the next President of the United States of Karaoke and beyond!
My agenda:
Yes, you can sing any song you like
Yes, you can use any of my 4 microphones
Yes, I do have the latest in music
Yes, you can invite your friends
Yes, you can book private and not so private events
Yes, you can sing and run around the bar - wireless mics
Yes, you can sing slow songs
Yes, we can sing fast songs
Yes, you can sing moderately pasted songs
No, you cannot spill liquor on the computer or mixer at any time
Vote for me and I will unite All Karaoke Believing Americans and People Around the world!

Now, let's change the world! My two pages:

Thank you!

You, the people of the Washington, District of ColumbiaMaryland and Arlington, Virginia have spoken! Like my page and vote for me to be the next President of the United States of Karaoke and beyond!
My agenda:
Yes, you can drink and sing
Yes, you can drink and sing the same song
Yes, you can sing more than one song
Yes, you can dance
Yes, you can sing off key
Yes, you can sing on key
Yes, you can have fun
Yes, we can win
Yes, you can do shots
No, you can not drink and drive but you can, taxi, Uber, or Lyft
Vote for me and I will unite All Karaoke Believing Americans and People Around the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!