Ra.Free Karaoke at Ben's Next Door on 11.18.13 @ 8Pm - Veteran's Day Review 11.11.13

Ben's Next Door Karaoke Bar Review - 11.11.13 - Next Show 11.18.13: Monday night was a Veteran's Day Hoot! We had a great night of fun and awesome talent to roll through. Some of my favorite and very special people came out to shine too. I don't have to wait to heaven to touch the stars I got a few of my own right here in DC. A big thanks goes to Vance, Carolina, Jahnel, Adam S., Nicole S., KT, Lisa, Robin, Nicole, Charlene, Katt, Friends of Vance, Erykah, and all the staff of Ben's Next Door. I posted the videos earlier and now it's time for the pictures. Everybody contributed to an awesome Veteran's Day. It was truly an amazing night. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!