REP Your Group at My Karaoke - Book Your Event - Karaoke or Nah! Just have fun!

Extend Invitation to you and your group...
Yes, I can get you a deal ..I need a head count of 20 or more.

Bring your group, event, celebration, or party  to Bar 7 or Wonderland...they will make room to accommodate your needs and satisfy your desire and thirst for fun! Like Dracula at a blood bank! LOL

I wanted to say hello and that I do offer a bevy of bars that you and the group can meet in also. I host karaoke at Bar 7 and Wonderland, but have connections to Bar 7, The Big Hunt, Madam's Organ, Masa 14, and Jimmy Valentine's, and Little Miss Whiskeys to name a few.

 Primarily, I work for Bar 7 on Wed & Saturdays and The Wonderland Ballroom on Every Tuesday at 8 PM.

Your group can come to Bar 7 every Wed. at 5 Pm and take over the place. And now with there new.y extended happy hour prices you can pretty much own the joint.  The Wonderland Ballroom at 8 PM - we have an awesome party and they have great $1.00 tacos and great drink prices to match. 

If you bring your group, I can get deals for you guys - that I'm sure of. You do not have to include karaoke. 

You and yours are cordially invited to join me any thing!

I Best wishes, Ralph 

My sites: www.facebook.com/ra.free
 or twitter: rafreera
 or IG: ra7free, www.dcsingking.com
 or www.dcsingkingwix.com
 - 202.200.5367




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!