About Me...

About Me n' My Love for Karaoke

My name is Ralph Freeman and I love karaoke.
My Web Pages: 


Thanks to my good friends, Dj. India and Carlos Wilcox, I got my chance to do something awesome in a low point of my life and that is to host karaoke.

I was down on my luck and had lost my job due to lay offs. India reached out to me to host karaoke at Bar Nun (currently, Club Pure/Pure Lounge). I was jittery and excited but took the job and from there I have been rolling through the Metropolitan area every since.

I had the great pleasure of working in some of the areas best bars, hotels, and restaurants. I never knew that I would be hosting karaoke and loving it! I thoroughly enjoying singing all kinds of songs and to hear other singing as well. I have had some awesome adventures these past 11 year.

Singing and hosting karaoke for the past 11 years has been a great joy of my life. It has introduced me too some awesome people and helped me to forge some wonderful friendships along the way. I cannot imagine a life without karaoke and I am so grateful for each encounter, experience, and adventure.

As your karaoke host (Karaoke Jockey or KJ), it is my delightful duty to ensure that all people feel invited, welcomed, and encouraged to sing whatever they desire to sing and however they like to sing it. I do my best to make certain that we all have fun together. Now, where they get the courage is up to them but as a Karaoke Jockey and MC, I do whatever it takes to make it all happen with emphasis on fun, fun, fun, and more fun.

With over 10 years of experience, I bring digitally mastered karaoke where ever and whenever you want it to be. My passion and philosophy is to create an environment of fun and laughter through song for everyone.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karaoke Your Way!